Saturday, December 19, 2020

 So, Tier 4 has been enforced. Well from tomorrow.


I did the gym earlier today. Today being a saturday. It's been what, 5 days since it was tier 3 and classes at the gym were cancelled? Then before that it was maybe 10 days of post lockdown after the November lockdown. 


It's all very confusing. The level of confusion may undermine the seriousness of infection. 


I am trying to get through my admin. I'm thinking about the targets I set myself. There are things I have worked well on.


  • Watching TV but not too much
  • Enjoying podcasts
  • Cycling almost every day
  • Getting some gym done
  • KKeeping a routine 
Things i can improve on

  • My diet
  • sleeping pattern
  • priorities
  • keeping in touch with friends and family
  • getting my bodyfat down
I think every day involves some kind of adjustment, like staying on the balls of my feet when boxing. Need to stay sharp mentally. This isn't easy for me as I'm stuck in fixed ways of doing things and thinking.


No comments: