Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Dear Diary,

I have continued to be unwell lately. I am able to work, go to the gym, eat, shower and shit. But not much more than that.

I will work on gratitude for my recent abilities and focus on those and not what I haven't been able to do.

So lets think about ABC PLEASE

A: Accumulate positive experiences: I have met some family recently
B: Build mastery - well I have been doing a bit of gym despite my illness
C: Cope ahead - I try to set out a plan for the day to structure and dissipate my anxiety. My paper diary helps

P: Physical illness prevention. I'm going outside, doing my steps and keeping active. I'm trying to eat when I can but not overeat.

L:  Low vulnerability to diseases - pass

E: Exercise regularly - mentioned

A: Avoid mood altering drugs. I don't drink and I hardly wank. I don't do drugs, maybe I should do CBD oil

E: Eat healthy: I'm not doing so good at this. I'm not eating at all on some days

No comments: