Saturday, July 28, 2018

"Hey google, how much time left on my timer"

seven minutes and thirty seconds

that's a good amount of time for a procrastination blog post.

I'm not good at saturdays. Saturdays are the days in which I ground myself and re-attach to the real world. Saturday is when I have the sleep debt, saturday is the day before sunday, which is rigorously planned. Saturday is the day when I get up early and think I have lots to do, then don't do it, then do something, then get to what I actually wanted to do, then realise that I didn't really have that much time, and I don't really have that much time.

Incidentally, I have about 300 books in my room that I really need to read. It looks really hoarder-ey.

Lately...I think I'm getting better at scheduling and getting better at being organised in my life.  What really helped was to take a couple of days off.

My food smells burning.

I need to go.

No comments: