Thursday, July 26, 2018

Dear Diary,

Before I did body attack class, which is a staple of my routine for the past 6 years; I took some preworkout powder, which is not part of my routine and is a new thing I have been doing recently. The preworkout is like motor oil or steroids for my brain, it juices me up and makes me feel ready to face the world. It's amazing stuff, so amazing that I feel like it's possibly a wonder drug that could be abused.

After class, I got home, I then thought about how much work I could do once I got home. My brain felt ambitious and body was in overdrive. I decided to do some forward planning and then I found out that a repeating task from a long time ago was still on my google calendar: a job searching task to check out the Young Foundation. The young foundation which had infamous unpaid internships and treated people in an inhumane manner. That young foundation.

No, I don't think I'll need that task on my calendar.

No comments: