Wednesday, May 9, 2018

dear diary,

rumination is a word that's been on my mind lately. it's come up a lot in things i've read and conversations i've been around.

I've seen that new marvel film: twice; I've been invited to a talk near where I work on Thursday; I'm booking tickets to the deadpool and new star wars film; I've been invited to a BBQ just earlier and I'm also trying to organise what is called a zombie killing get together.

One of my mates had a break up./ He's been with his girlfriend for 7 or so years. It's such a big deal because 7 years is a bloody long time. It makes me think and reflect upon things. It also makes me really feel that we need to be there for our mate.

All in all things have been quite busy. I'm trying to lose some weight and recently I've been on a good target - except for a recent fascination with kebabs.

No comments: