Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Dear Diary,

I get home from work late.

When I get home I put on the betting interface,

I go through my list of things. I've set up so many lists: christmas watching, films of 2016, films of 2017, music of 2016, music of 2017, planning for 2017, how to plan for 2017, review of 2016, how to use 2016 statistics as an analytical heuristic for 2017.

Then Something stops me just now to make me want to pause. I'm currently watching Mr Robot which makes me feel very emotional.

What makes me pause is this.

In my process of updating my calendar and putting in new dates, new tasks, planning the week. I have discovered that on tuesday 27th, I have set a weekly repeating task. I don't know how long it goes back, but..it makes me sad.

Tomorrow is the last ever badminton session. After that we are no longer playing as the group. It makes me sad. It makes me feel a sense of loss about something that has been a constant in my life.

I'm going to delete that repeating weekly task on google calendar.

There have been a lot of good things that I don't talk about when I focus so much on the bad. Badminton is one of those things.


No comments: