Friday, May 30, 2014

Dear Diary,

I'm working an evening event tonight. I'll get a taxi home, which is nice.

I will be playing ingress as I get home hopefully. I have been lazy today. I kept telling myself: office hours, office hours, office hours. Then I wanked myself silly.

In other news:


  • Doing some job searching
  • Got an email about a placement in sentinel newspapers - i didnt get it but ...it shows they are still thinking of me. And maybe I'm still on contract???
  • I got 2 extra shifts over june, by replying to an email in the morning (hurray for waking up early ish)
  • I also got one shift extended by 1.5 hours. Which means I have to get up early in the morning but I will also be doing 2 shifts which will be something like 7 hours work (almost like a day at the sentinel - actually it will be as they charge 7 hours anyway).
  • Tomorrow I'm going to oxford to see Hannah (Is that what I named her here?) - Hannah is lovely and I look forward to seeing her. However anxiety is making me not feel so good about things. Anxiety and food.
I gotta go.


No comments: