Tuesday, July 31, 2012

what now?

Dear Diary,


About 25 minutes before I head off for badminton. It's quite cold today, for summer that is. I'm thinking about how I was so excited about the wedding and how much I was thinking about it and put so much into it, and now its over. Now its over I'm in a familiar mindset of thinking: what now? I guess you could call it an anticlimax. I'm thinking about this because I used to be in similar mindsets, whether its exams, piano performances or big parties. I look forward to it with all of my being, then once its over I think, what now?

 

Today I sent off two job applications, I did a bit of job searching and I'll be off to badminton. I'll think about doing another job application when I get back for civil service. I have about 25 minutes with nothing planned. I guess I could get my badminton gear ready, but mostly I'm thinking to myself: what now?

No comments: