Sunday, July 1, 2012

Archives

Dear Diary,

 

On some days the distractions prove the most productive. I found out a way to keep pictures, maintain their privacy and also provide a more permanent basis for storage. This will serve as an interesting future avenue. I've also managed to dig into my archives and found some videos and other things that may serve a purpose in the distant future. I tidied up my mobile phone memory, I set up some new things to sell on Ebay. Other than that I've not done much today. I watched the tennis, which was nice.

 

Going through my archives has been an emotional process. Many of the pictures date to 2009. There are a few from 2007 when I started my masters, and then lots from the time after I sent off my dissertation, not much in between. There aren't as many pictures from the time after I left my flat share to live with my parents. Life sort of died out, and for the past 3 years it has basically been 'more of the same' (bullshit). Tomorrow I'm helping out with the garden, if I wake up on time!

 

I should be content that I've done what I've done for today. Now I can try and sleep. Right?

No comments: