Thursday, January 19, 2012

and I thought lifting weights was hard

Dear Diary,

 

I've gotten the first proper interview invitation in about 2 months, and it comes after I have just gotten proper internet connection. Right now I'm trying to catch up on the next few days, and the previous few days in which I had no internet connection. There's a lot of things to do! I've put a lot (almost all) of my minor tasks in my schedule for today and it is estimated to last until 4:30pm, so basically the next 3 hours. It looks pretty daunting but I have to work at an extreme pace in order to get back on track. Once I'm back on the horse I'll start riding again.

I'm glad that I have internet connection again, I'm not so glad that I have such an intensive pace of work. I guess this is the sort of thing somebody in a real job would have to deal with. I should see this as a test of character. Once I've gotten these minor tasks done, I'll then attempt to do some job applications, and once even that is finished, I might try to get to the gym!

I do kind of miss Christmas and New Years. I know it was a month ago, but some reflection makes me feel that I had such a great time and it was the kind of thing I'll actually remember for years to come. I'm really happy for the experiences, and that revelation, is a sign that I know now that I'm trying to procrastinate in order to get away from these tasks.

Onwards!

No comments: