Wednesday, August 10, 2011

sailing

Dear Diary,

 

I am sailing. Sailing through my schedule. Even if I quit everything today, I will have achieved a good amount, but lo! it is still only Midday. Maybe I should masturbate in the mornings more often, I sure feel motivated! I have applied to 4 jobs today, and preparing my 5th application. Maybe today is just a freak, a fluke, all the same, I need to sail it. I've got a busy few days ahead, and a lot planned in my schedule. I need to sail if I can succeed, and really its about the next step: Interviews.

 

The real reason I want to sail forward today, is that I can get to play mass effect! I bet lots of the people who I saw at REED in partnership were looting, I know their kind. I sort of feel sorry for them too, they have no aspirations, and it doesn't help if there aren't any prospects for them in terms of jobs. Maybe they are more rational than me, I still think there is hope...

So onwards I go, hoping, perhaps falsely. Now for my 5th application...

No comments: