Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Dear Diary,

 

My head is in quite a stupour right now. I'm going to have a shower to see if it helps. In addition, I should note that yesterday went fairly well, considering that I was also in a stupour but I managed to get some amount done, this included 2 job applications, a job search, as well as emailing two people i've been meaning to catch up with. My weight has gone down, it's nearly passed my second marker: 200lbs. Im starting to feel better about my body and even though I've not been to the gym in nearly a week now (I blame this on paintballing, feeling tired/injured over the week), but I think that I should go today.

Finances aren't so great right now. I'm really behind on money projections. It might be a good idea to start signing on again, as much as I hate the prospect...I need to admit that I cant make ends meet. I feel really shit about this.

 

No comments: