Thursday, August 25, 2011

Dear Diary,

I have about 25 minutes before the plan starts: the plan is to go to the station, get to the rendezvous point, and within a period of 1.5 hours I get to the car rental place, and then, I dont know what I'm doing after that! The thought is on my mind: whether to collect the car or to wait inside it. I have a license but I also feel anxious about driving. I feel anxious that something will go wrong, I feel anxious that the guys will think that I'm a wuss and that I'm making things more difficult by not driving the car. I feel bad if I'll have to take out the rental car from the rental place and then end up making the guy who is driving get to the rental place instead of the station/house. I'll need perhaps to man up and take the wheel. Its not quite motorway driving but there are a lot of awkward roads and I might have to get to 70mph again. I don't feel terribly good about this.

 

Anyway, it took about 15 mins to write this post and now I'm doing final touches to get ready, i thought I was 100% ready, but nope, I still have a few more things before I go! actually its eagerness anxiety to stress anxiety now.

No comments: