Monday, December 3, 2007

I'm just not good enough

Positives:
  1. Marie invited me to a get-together for her birthday
  2. Marie hugged me and gave me a peck on the cheek a couple of times, saying she appreciated the gift and coming along (but that's how she acts around everyone). I did at one point while she gave some guys hugs, she gave me a hug and kissed me gently on the cheek. It feels so unreal
  3. I gave her a present on Friday; and she hugged me later on when we were on our own; she then expressed quiet concern for my wellbeing. The same was of last night; she said to me 'get some sleep', she whispered it, as if to show her true self.

Negatives:

  1. I find this passion difficult to bear
  2. I have so much work to do
  3. I am so distracted
  4. She is in my dreams
  5. She is giving me hope that I cannot cash out
  6. There are so many other (better) guys who know her; I can't compete with them
  7. SHe is perfect; I don't want anyone other than her. I can't have her, therefore, I don't want anyone else
  8. Corollorary: I am on my own again

No comments: