Thursday, December 6, 2007

Angry at me

She was mad at me. All I do is complain. She's right. I mean; this whole blog is my complaints of the world. I should improve. I'm a big dickhead rightnow. I should just humble myself and not be so selfish. I'm sorry. I'm such a jerk. I am an insensitive jerk.

I'm not going to take this moral too far; insofar as to blow this failure of mine out of proportion; I've done some improvements this week. I need to learn a bit more how to be caring, and not so selfish all the time. I'm so worried about her.

I'm a big idiot, an insensitive moron. I will learn from my mistake. I have to be more considerate to her. I'm going to cry for a moment, then try and get on with my day; there isn't anything I can do for her at the moment; so I have to do the other things I have to do.

Yours stupidly,
Conatus

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I was a teenager and I wanted to talk to someone of the opposite sex, I would usually complain. I thought letting them know my gripes would bring us closer together, but in reality, they walked away with a "You complain too much." It was a shocking lesson to learn.