Tuesday, April 2, 2024

 ABC Please


A: Accumulate positive experiences: I went to see Tans in Oxford, I went to at least two gigs since my last ABC,

B: Build mastery in activities that make you feel positive: I did climbing a couple of times, new to me, bloody hard, also keeping up with the running

C: Cope ahead: I'm working on this today to get things written up in my diary as future events

P: Physical illness prevention: This is hard to answer when I have a penic attack

L: low vulnerabbility ot diseases: again see above

E: Exercise regularly: Yes. I think this week I'll probably need to take it slow

A: AVoid mood altering drugs: that reminds me I have a biryani downstairs

S: Sleep healthy - Trying my best

E: Eat healthy: My bodyfat went up 0.1% in the past day. I dont think that's good, but its not the worst thing. 

No comments: