Wednesday, April 24, 2024

 ABC Please


24/04/2024 (0744  i've been up since yesterday)


A: Accumulate positive experiences: Yesterday I had a good chat with my neighbur and best friend Mu, asked about his boys, his wife. 

B: Build mastery in activities that make you feel confident and not helpless: Running has been good lately

C: Cope ahead: I think I'm doing actually good at this one, in spite of fatigue I've been able to organise through my paper diary

P: Physical illness prevention: This is a loaded question given I've been up all night, my bodyfat is the lowest its ever been

L  Low vulnerability to diseases: does gender dysphoria count?

E: Exercise regularly: I think I'm doing okay with this, rest days make me anxious

A: Avoid mood altering drugs: Pizza, but I'm okay with it

S: Sleep healthy, except for this insomnia ll nighter, yes its been good

E: Eat heathy? My bodyfat the last time I checked was 24.8% the lowest I've had it. That's literally after I ate a 15 inch pizza



No comments: