Monday, October 23, 2023

 ABC Please


A - Accumulate positive experiences: I cycled 30 miles in a day indoors. No lets try again. I saw my brother nad his son and daughter

B - Build mastery in activities that make you feel confident and not helpless: I cycled 30 miles a day indoors. On Sunday I did a big rush to get my chores done

C - Cope ahead. I think I try my best with this but I'm in a difficult one today

P - Physical illness prevention: Rehab is going well

L - Low vulnerability to diseases : I just about kept to my physical activity goals last week. Today (Monday) I'm likely to hit 10 miles in total

E - Exercise regularly: I had a couple of days off last week and I'll explain why. One day was because I had family day, another day was because I got tired after morning physio. not the physio itself but the chores I did after

A - Avoid mood altering drugs: I can't say I've been teetotal but whenever I had a drink I never felt problematic feelings and it was just a sip of the liquer I really like

S - sleep healthy: I think I've been sleeping okay. Wonder how it will be today

E - Eat healthy: not so good at this, a lot of fatty foods


No comments: