Wednesday, October 11, 2023

ABC Please: 11/10/2023

 ABC Please:


A - accumulate positive experiences: I went to a gig with Chrissy boy. It was so much fun

B - Build mastry in activities that make you feel confident: I went back on treadmill incline and less on indoor bike

C - Cope ahead: I'm spending quite a bit of time on writing in when I expect to be tired and planning ahead of time

P - physical illness prevention: not sure how to answer this: I'm working on my new rehab plan and next session is a week from now

L - low vulnerability to diseases: I think it's been over a week since my last panic attack...so that's good?

E - Exercise regularly: I didn't go to the gym yesterday but I went to a gig and I hit 100 heart points from rocking out with my hair and screaming. I love going to gigs it is like a really physical thing for me

A - Avoid mood altering drugs: My drug of choice is morley's chicken

S - Sleep healthy: I think I did okay with this

E - Eat healthily : Definite area of growth and development right now


No comments: