Thursday, October 5, 2023

 ABC Please: 05/10/2023


A: Accumulate positive experiences: I went to the physio, I had an orthopedic phone appointment with a 'Mr'. Also I saw one of my all time favorite bands on Sunday. I'm not really in a good way lately but all things considered I'm pushing forward in other respects

B: Build mastery in activities that make you feel confident and not helpless. I'm on track to hitting 50km on pokemon go today, I'm hopefully on track at hitting 2500kcal indoor cycling goal. I hit 30 miles on the indoor bike and 90 mins. I'm working on building mastery

C: Cope ahead: I've been quite good at planning lately, I've got comicon coming up and that helps me give a sense of focus and have something to look forward to

P: Physiical illness prevention: I'm trying to keep physically active. I'm not eating as well though

L: Low vulnerability to diseases: pass. I think my mental health has made me morevulnerable. I think I'm sleeping better and keeping to good sleep health which ...is a good basis

S: Sleep healthy (see above

E: Eat healthy (see above)


No comments: