Monday, March 13, 2023

 13/03/2023: ABC PLease:


A: Accumulate positive experiences: I feel really good on the indoor bike

B: Build masty in activities: my cardio heart rate is getting better

C: Cope ahead: I'm working on this but I think pre-writing my plans days in advance helps me a lot

P: Physical illness prevention: I'm feeling fitter

L: Low vulnerability to diseases: I had a couple of days where I felt ill and directly relatedto when I felt depressed, but pushing up my physical activity helps

E: Exercise regularly: I did 6/7 days trainingi this week

A: Avoid mood altering Drugs: my comfort food is a double whopper

S: Sleep healthy: I think I'm doing okay at this

E: Eat healthy: I'm converging around 29% and 103kg -- that's a good sign right? Although I'm having terrible chest pains



No comments: