Saturday, March 26, 2022

 Some things I ought to say before I do ABC Please;


1. I'm part of several major advocacy groups now

2. I gave some really big speeches this week

3. I have covid, mum had it earlier this week

4. I've been struggling with health this week but I probably have a legit reason this week

5. Next week will be super busy. v important to recover from covid before then


ABC Please:


A - Accumulate positive experiences. I'm trying to do some networking and act all corporate and at the same time hearing out from radical types

B - Build mastery in activities that make you feel confident and not helpless - umm. I have been getting up to scratch on my logging lately

C - Cope ahead, prepare and rehearse situations. I am trying to work on this. I think I need to do it and not talk about doing it. I want to go fine grained in how I intend to plan my coming week

P - Physical illness prevention - umm, try not having covid, that helps

L - Low vulnerability to diseaeses. when Covid is done I'll try and keep fit and go to the treadmill etc

E - Exercise Regularly: this week, how much have I worked out? 

No comments: