Wednesday, March 9, 2022

 ABC Please 


A Accumulate positive experiences : I'm in the office today

B: Build mastery in activities that make you feel confident: does cycling count?

C: Cope ahead: I'm working a bit on that, possibly too much in a way that seems like avoidance. Maybe I m not coping ahead

P: Physical illness prevention. I think that the chest pain that I am feeling is not good. i need to reduce my monster energy drinks

L : Low vulnerability to diseases. As much as I like souvlaki and Mcdonalds I should Probably change my eating habits

\E: Execerise regularly. I didn't go to the gym yesterday but I did go on Monday. I felt bad about not going on Tuesday. I felt exhausted after.

A: Avoid mood altering drugs. Energy drinks and fast food are my problematic druv

S: Sleep healthy : I think I did okay. I didn't sleep as early as I should have last night but I did eventually sleep. I think I'll probably sleep well today

 E: Eat Healthy: need to work on this>

No comments: