Tuesday, December 21, 2021

 ABC PLEASE


These past few days I feel like I'm not living enough. 


Let's do the ABCPLEASE


A: Accumulate positive experiences, last week I did a few, I saw spider man and went out to Chinatown. Considering we are on the verge of a lockdown thats a lot

B: Build mastery in activities: Well I am getting ahead on a lot of work

C: Cope ahead: I try to plan ahead on my days

P: Physical Illness prevention: I could be more active and eat less junk food. I ened to improve on this. I had peanuts yesterday and this morning I had some cucumber and salad

L: Low vulnerability to diseases. I'm recovering from the covid jab.Does that count? I'm exhausted

E: Exercise regularly. I'm doing classes later tonight in a onesie. it's onesie day

S: Sleep healthy: I slept most of the day. does that help?

E: Eat healthy. I mentioned this aobve. I could really improve on it. Did I also mention the cucumber? I'm getting an itch from the vinaigrette. What is this fuckiing Larry David monologue I'm having right now. 

No comments: