Saturday, December 18, 2021

Friday

 On Thursday I got a lot done. Lots of work, lots of advocacy work.


Oh and I should say I do a lot of advocacy work now. This blog isn't about that story but, yeah, my work and my advocacy are things that involve very interesting people. Anyway, despite Thursday being ultra productive, I ended up being exhausted on Friday. 


It's 0040 Friday now and I thought I might attempt to write up Friday. Lately I feel a lot like I'm not doing much. I'm mfeeling like a failure and I'm feeling like I'm not good enough. I am quite depressed lately and I think the stuff about feeling like a failure is not unrelated. But It's hard to see rationally that there's a connection between the two. Its' hard to do 'rationality' when I'm so tired all the time.


Lets talk Friday. On Friday I got a lot of sleep. I tried to start work early but the weakness/fatigue/low mood got the better of me. I properly got up around 3-4pm. I decided that I needed to write up the past 24 hours because after 4pm on Thursday my mind began to decline a lot and I was very exhausted. Too tired to record all my activities and my food intake. 

I ventured to go to the gym class at 6pm. I wanted to do some rowing beforehand but I didn't manage to. I cycled out to Waitrose after and walk around the Waitrose. There's a nice pedestrianised road nearby and I thought I'd check the Christmas market. There wasn't a Christmas market, what I thought were stalls were outdoor annexes for the nearby bars, and they were also empty. 

I got home, started watching Witcher season 2 which I was looking forward to. I ordered some takeaway, a new takeaway place opened up nearby so I was keen to try it. Now I'm thinking about going to bed early. Perhaps in my ideal world, Saturday will consist of 2 classes in the morning and cycling to Waitrose for the paper and a bit of appetisers for Christmas week. Then I'll get home, shower, rest and start with the work that I need to regularly do for Saturday. It all begins by finishing this blog post and going to bed...



No comments: