Sunday, August 8, 2021

 hello all.


i want to write an update on things but i got too much on to go flowery on it.


Olympics. It's the last day. I really liked watching it. I'm watching the live coverage of the final day.

Insomnia. I have had terrible insomnia for what seems to be months. This past week I've been in a really good place. If I start early and get on with tasks early, I tire myself out early. My aspiration today would be to get enough done by 2pm, cycle to gym, get some gym done and get home

Bike. My bike has been in the shop for a month. I've re-told this story too many times I'll just say that I'm glad the bike is back where it belongs, right under my balsl.

The actual reason I wanted to post was I thought it was worth mentioning how the list I made during the pandemic which was to have a to do list of things after the pandemic, that would seem like indicators of normality, is beginning to get ticked off.#

One of my tasks was: heavy bag workout at the gym (two locations). The heavy bag is in one location now. I hit it for about 15 minutes. One task down. I'm glad

When am I off to the Rodizio next?


No comments: