Tuesday, August 10, 2021

 A - accumulate positive experiences

Avoid jealousy and avoidance behaviours. If I have a difficult feeling. Embrace it and confront it


B- Build mastery in activities that make you feel confident.

Any examples of this? Gym I guess? Piano? reading? philosophy? I feel I've lost touch with the things important to me

C - Cope ahead

I'm okay with this I think. This is why my logging system and planning are so important

P - Physical illness prevention

Better eating. Regular physical activity. Get a caloric deficit

L - Low vulnerability to diseases. I need to think hard about how to enact this. 

Better physical activity. Better diet. Better management of difficult feelings. Avoid avoidance. Avoid thought cycles that just run over and over again and don't help me.

E - exercise regularly 

Cycling perhaps? More gym, more classes. I've been away from classes for a month

A -  Avoid mood altering drugs

Do big macs count?

S - Sleep healthy

I've been really good at this lately, but It's 1am and I'm typing on my desk now

E - Eat healthy 

See above 


Do I ever wonder or think that I'm not living a well lived life? 

No comments: