Monday, April 9, 2018

Dear Diary,

I miss when I could write more often in this journal.

Quite frankly, my life has changed far too significantly to be able to commit to the old form of confessional writing. Also, Lena Dunham has ruined it for everyone my age.

On my google calendar I have a notification that is rolling, to write down 3 things that are positive. That motivates me enough to continue writing in this blog.

I suppose I'll do a take of the week:


  • I've been quite physically active lately. So much that I have injured myself in several places right now. I need to skip the gym for a while.
  • I've been asked to think about my strengths as a person. I suppose if there were anything it is my ability to comprehend a situation. Sometimes I am not as quick as other people verbally but non verbally I am pretty quick.
  • At work I'm making a reputation for myself. The reputation being that I'm very positive and forward about diversity. It means something to me. 

Things I need to work on would be:

  • Not being injured at the gym
  • My diet. - my diet is a symbol of my sense of self control. I don't have a sense of control. Cracker (the tv detective said: I drink too much, I eat too much, I swear too much, I am too much). Perhaps I am too much
  • Improving my sense of having a social and family life

No comments: