Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Dear Diary,

I've not been posting much. I think that's partly because I have a slow computer where RAM is a bit difficult to load a page, so I've stripped down things to the essentials.

In other news lately:

PhD

One university is asking if I'll take up their offer from last year. While another I am considering applying to.

Money

I'm worried about money again. I've lately started betting to try and get some more money. I've been making slow gains in terms of the betting.

Health

My health has good and bad days. My body has gotten better from doing the gym and weating a weighted vest, oh yeah, I've bought a weighted vest. I have , as of today, re-started my Sertraline. My night terrors continue and I'm not very well mentally.

Work

I am still doing 2 temp part time casual jobs. I re-start at the Sentinel this week. I'm kind of relieved/glad to do so. That will help with my money woes.

Relationships

Things are going well with Hannah, I am starting to feel all goey and lovey about her with really small things, like listening to the lion king soundtrack and we have nicknames for each other. In other news, my ex Antonia has re-contacted me and things are on okay terms. Casual, as it were. Another woman-girl whom I have had some online contact with over the years has started to contact me a bit more, and I'll be meeting her next week I think. Details to come soon on that front.

No comments: