Sunday, April 2, 2023

ABC PLEASE 2 April

 A: Accumulate positive experiences  - I've started going into the office again

B: Build mastery in activities that make you feel confident - I have been making an effort with cycling to the weekly targets and hitting the stationary bike at least an hour every session, in addition to managing office work 

C: Cope ahead: I've been writing day plans for upcoming days that are specific to my fitness goals and basic admin and hygiene and chore related tasks

P: Physical illness prevention: My ankle is a bit better except 90 mins ago when it seemed to feel off. I haven't gotten more immobile and I'm pretty good at cycling again 

L: Low vulnerability to diseases: I have to admit I had a couple of days off sick due to distress

E: Exercise regularly: I think I did that one fairly well, cycled 5 out of 6 days this week. I didn't manage to hit 300 fitbit points like I did last week but I did well enough to stay within the 102kg range

A: Avoid mood altering drugs: gotta say I've been partaking the burger king a bit

S: Sleep healthy, except for right now (awake at 3am) I've been doing OK

E: Eat healthy: Not sure really. weight loss does not eqate healthy.

No comments: