Tuesday, February 1, 2022

 ABC PLEASE

A - accumulate positive experiences. I think keeping the house clean and doing chorse helps as a baseline

B -  Build mastery - keeping on top of things helps. Mental self discipline

C - Cope ahead - I need to work on this more. Someone said at a meeting yesterday that some of planning is basically working back from what we know

P - Physical illness prevention - I had salad for dinner does that help? Just need to have salad more often

L - Low vulnerability to diseases - this is when I stop to take my supplements

(0424, stop writing to take supplements)

(0429, stop writing supplements)

That's L  covered

E - Exercise regularly. I was on the treadmill on Saturday. Maybe after work on Tuesday I'll treadmill it. I need to write in the book thought

A - Avoid mood altering drugs. My drug of choice is cheese

S - Sleep healthy. .I woke up at midnight and I felt fully rested

E - Eat healthy. Maybe I'll have some follow up food



No comments: