Tuesday, July 27, 2021

When days pass by things happen. Things happen that I don't choose to disclose or want to talk about. The things I'm reluctant to talk about are how my bike has been away for a few days. It's made me immobile, less able to go outside except for essentials and less outgoing. I had a couple of socials planned but I didn't go. I could have gone to the gym more but...didn't. It's nearly a month and I desperately miss my bike.


Today I woke up at 5-6am. I properly got up maybe 8-9am. I started work around 9. I had a proper and full day of work. It felt purposed filled for a while, but by about 5pm I felt I've done enough and I fell asleep. I woke up maybe 8pm without a sense of purpose and the realisation that so much of the world has moved on without me. 

T is doing well. T's got a nice job at a university that's quite unique. 

I saw something that prompted me to write. every so often I have flash cards coming up on my google keep. For difficult feelings I have a flash card. THe flash card said on this occasion: avoid avoidance. Avoidance to me feels like this: avoidance is not getting my admin done. Avoidance is not writing about the recent feelings. There are things I could do tonight. I'll maybe clear some tasks for the next 6 hours. Every day I'm hoping to get my bike back.

No comments: