Saturday, July 3, 2021

 dear diary.


One thing that I find as repeated advice when I look for things that relate to my emotional flash cards and pre-prepared advice is: when experiencing difficult emotions, name it and define it.


It helps me if I have a pen and paper, if I write down the feelings. I have lots of different feelings so I write them down as lists. Often the feelings are clustered together, particularly the bad ones. I don't have too many names for good feelings, I just have 'feeling good'. I need more. I seem to be quite articulate for the bad feelings.


Things aren't going so well in life. I am a bit stressed. There's a discrimination case at work and I really want to sort it. My line management and HR are aware of the situation but they wish to do nothing about it. 

No comments: