Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Things I've done at work today

I got up at 9am. I woke up 'late' considering I wanted to get up for 6am. I feel like the phrase 'aim for the stars, arrive at the moon' comes to mind.

I have done the following today:

  • Clear emails
  • Planning
  • Updated minor contacts issue
  • Delegated reading for later
  • Rota management (digital)
  • Dealing with rota/holiday issues
  • Dealing with rota/holiday issues (2)
  • Querying Contracts issue
  • Rota issues (opinion desk)
  • Rota issues (opinion desk) 2
  • Rota issues (opinion desk) 3
  • Query payment issue with another desk
  • Querying rota planning issue
  • Emailed supplier about purchase order issue
  • Watched a concert
  • Finished audiobook
  • Attended a conference talk virtually
  • Sorted out last week's magazine payments (3)
  • Setting up next week's magazine payments

Things to do before the end of the work day:

  • Prep for a 90 minute meeting with some external people
  • Meeting (90 mins)
  • Send out rota
  • Follow up on payment to purchase issue
I think Today is a cigar day. Maybe if I finish by 6: 30 pm I'll go for a bike ride.

No comments: