Sunday, June 7, 2020

dear diary,

perhaps I'll try to take stock of this week.

I've not been too well today and yesterday, but the first half of the week was alright.

I got up late today and I figured to myself if I just sit up the rest of the day would go well. Shall I summarise my week? On Monday I attempted to pump my bike tyre, I think that did more harm than good. On tuesday I seemed to have caught up on my admin from the previous weekend. On Wednesday I walked by the high street and I witnessed a black lives matter protest. On Thursday my under armour trousers, which I love, split. I guess it was nearly 3-4 years old. They were well loved. On Friday I ate a lot. I did a lot for pride at work. On Saturday I went on a big old bike ride. I'm really into cycling these days. I went through the Thames and it was beautiful. Today I'm stil recovering from my cycling. 

That's the high level summary. I'm feeling quite drowsy today and I just hope to make it to the end of the day and have some things done.


No comments: