Monday, April 6, 2020

I'm working from home at the moment. I started my day late. I was really tired this morning and couldn't get up after last night's insomnia.

One thing that's been on my mind is how to get out of a bad cycle when thigns are rolling downwards.

My eating is not the best right now, my sleeping is not the best right now. Gulping a pepsi max makes me feel better but doesnt aid the cycle. I need to course correct to get to better wellness, I need to aim for better sleep and better diet. I need to keep physicallly active.

Matt Hancock the health minister threatened to restrict the quarantine measures to prohibit outdoor exercise. This won't be too good if that's the case. On the other hand there's good reason to do so as people are populating too many of the local parks.

I'm tempted to go out for a run in a moment. There's plenty of work to do today.

Perhaps I should delegate what I'm suppsoed to do for tomorrow.

I'm not managing too well lately. I'm not doing 'badly' but I'm getting hit and not getting up.

No comments: