Friday, July 19, 2019

After I got home from the gym I did a lot of over eating and I did a lot of catch up.

I didn't realise the time and its now 4am.

Okay. so. Three things I have gratitude about/for


  • Mum and Dad. They are everything
  • I have a great job that consumes me 
  • My PTSD has been not so bad lately
Other things:

  • Relationships could be better but they haven't gotten worse
  • I've managed to make it to pay day without a second withdrawal from my other account
  • I'm going to see a BBC prom next week
  • I'm going axe throwing next week - been thinking about that for ages
  • I got some support from Access to work, at work. They are going to get me some assistive equipment, because my eyes are getting quite bad
  • My weight has been going down, its certainly not going up
  • My secret to recent weight loss: enjoy the fruity watery goodness of watermelon
I should try to go to bed.

No comments: