Monday, July 29, 2019

ABC PLEASE

A
Accumulate positive experiences: this can be done by quality time with friends and not succumbing to negativity - I'm working on it

B
Build mastery in activities that make you feel confident - Gym and reading I guess, and general autodidacticism

C
Cope ahead - prepare and rehearse situations.

I think I should pack my gym kit now. I have my clothes for work decided upon today

P
Physical illness prevention. This involves self care (could be better) and not overdoing the gym or junk food. I had McDonald's today. Perhaps I should do better at this

L
Low vulnerability to diseases (see above)

E
Exercise regularly. I did 3 hours yesterday. During lunch I did the gym.

A
Avoid Mood altering Drugs - no alcohol. Need to do #nofap too

S
Sleep healthy. Okay I'm bad at this one. If I get all my stuff done right now I might beat this.

E
Eat healthy. My body fat has gone down lately as has my weight. It's a daily thing and something I have to be constantly vigilant about. But I'm working on it.

No comments: