Sunday, May 26, 2019

w20 (last week)

last week (I didn't get all the numbers done for these).

I had a cigar day. I've had a few too many cigar days this month

My plasticity is high. I did go to a concert. I've been on 2 dates. I've saved about £750. I properly cook once a week. My distraction is a bit higher than usual

Last week I broke my weighted vest. I hit 4000kcal. I hit 18 total fitness activities (including modifiers)

I haven't read as many audiobooks. I haven't read as much. 

On this Day of previous years (w20)

2010 - Brother's friend Elv's dad's funeral
2012 - Stag do for Elv [he married my cousin] (they now have 2 little ones)
2013 - My mate (who turned 30 in 2015) gave me his VGA - I'm definitely not using it
2014 - Saw godzilla film,
2015 - My mate's 30th birthday, mum and dad are in mexico/guatamala. I set up a betting matrix document 
2016 - Gym instructor A's last class before her surgery (she's back and in good form)//Lolo C died (my mum's aunt)
2018 - I saw deadpool 2 after taking a half day at work
2019 - I broke my weighted vest. Had a hotdesker, probably the 4th person to cover me. He wasn't very good

No comments: