Wednesday, March 11, 2015


  • I think that I have addiction problems. 
  • I thin that I experienced a trauma that will haunt me for the rest of my life, but that is not a big deal, so long as I have a rest of my life
  • I bought a hand puppet to try and express myself better
  • I've been doing a lot of housework today
  • I bought a saxophone and it is shit so I want to return it
  • That saxophone issue has been more on my mind and takes away from my ability to think about other issues.
  • I think that problem of me overly focussing on singular issues and their resolution take away from me being able to deal with other issues that are contemporamous to the perceived larger problem
  • I don't like how the saxophone smells
  • I am having a lot of night terrors lately
  • Hannah and I went on a date last weekend

A lot has been happening in my life. I've not had the space or the energy to update you on everything. 

I'm a different person lately. I wonder sometimes if I even know who I am.


No comments: