Tuesday, July 11, 2023

 things I have done today: Tuesday 11 july


I'm really not feeling so well with my energy levels and anxiety so I think it's important to list what i've done:


Today I wrote a draft of my best man's speech for A's wedding later this month

Today I changed the bedsheets. I've put that off a bit too much

Today I booked a bike service. Again something I've put off. Service is on Saturday which means I won't have time to do a morning gym session I think. I really need the bike service done anyway. The bike is in good nick but I've done a lot of miles on it. Important to see if I need to change my tyres or brakes or anything like that.


I think I might close up shop in the home office today and go out to do some other things. I'll aim for 2 hours cardio, do a body attack class and on the way home stop at aldi for some professor peppy


No comments: