Thursday, November 25, 2021

 The past few days have felt difficult. I'm doing some advocacy which is officially linked to my job but also exceptionally taking a lot from me. I'm so drained and things keep taking and taking away from me it's utterly soul destroying.


I am going to try and practice a therapeutic exercise: display gratitude. Things I am thankful for:


  • Pops got me some lamb biriyani this wednesday lunch time. It was bloody good!
  • The local corner shop had nice oft drinks and snacks.
  • I was able to sleep mostly undisturbed and my body clearly needed much rest
  • I did a press complaint which was very draining and upsetting to me
  • I did actually did a bit of work
  • I did some pride group work
  • I invited some other pride group to our pride group

No comments: