Saturday, December 30, 2017

Positives (Christmas 2017)


  • This year I made it to a staff position at work, no renewable contract. Permanent staff. Full blown pension and shit
  • This year Marks my firm transition to the full time work. Having said that, Last year was a pretty good marker of that. I've been in my role for almost exactly 2 years now.
  • My health -it's not great but its not terminal. 
  • My relationships - not great but workable
  • My relationships - with some friends have gotten better
  • My relationships at work are good
I live with a certain philosophy lately: every hour counts, possibly every minute.

There's such little time to waste. The one thing I miss is boredom. I don't have time to be bored. Having said that, I find a good amount of time to think whenI am unwell. I've been unwell a lot this month.

No comments: