Sunday, December 4, 2011

6 minutes to blog

Dear Diary, I've started this blog post at 1739. I intend to leave the house by 1745. Let me tell you about my day.

I woke up and got out of bed, as is the tradition, and I prepped some gear to do some gardening. I went there with the impression that its totally new to me and to some extent that is true. I then remembered my ex with her compost heap. Lets say that either I wasn't new to what they were doing, or that my past experiences were transferrable

FUCK -i've run out of time. Let me just say the following things:

  • I had a great time gardening
  • I had a hand cramp
  • I'm going to a choir rehearsal
  • I love being around people
    i love heavy lifting
  • I feel really tired
  • I feel ready-ish for the long day tomorrow
  • I've done so much today and thought and felt so much
  • I talked to a cute girl today, well a few cute women, but this one lady I felt a connection.  I think anyone who shows an interest in the 18thC is gold is sexy to me

No comments: